- A simple method for diagnosing aberrant employee behaviors
- An easy way to determine if the problem is theirs, yours, or (most likely) both
- Three critical questions that will help you decide whether or not to act
- A six-step recipe to help them return to being productive contributors
- Follow-up tactics to ensure solved problems remain solved
- How to lower the chances of legal backlash when you terminate someone
- How to create a culture of positive accountability
- The power of targeted rewards to get desired behavior
- Applying the Pygmalion Effect effectively
- How to decide if you should keep them or fire them
- The “Ross Perot” technique for dealing with behavioral slippage
- Why you shouldn’t beat yourself up for doing what’s right
- You’ll receive a 20 page workbook prior to the program that you can print out and distribute to your entire staff.
- You can listen from the comfort of your office or home.
- For the price of one admission per location, everyone in your office is welcome to listen in, so everyone can learn and discuss the issues presented.
- The presentation will be followed by a live Q&A so you can get your questions answered directly, in real time.
- The Q&A will continue until all the questions are answered, regardless of the time, so you’ll never get cut off before you get your answers.
- If you think of a question later, you’re welcome to e-mail it to me and I will answer you in a timely fashion.
- Most importantly, you’ll get concrete ideas and strategies that work.